Wednesday, August 18, 2010

NEW

First of all...I got a NEW sassy hairdo!

I had all my hair chopped off...I was sick and tired of the ponytails everyday! I got it colored and chopped shorter than I've had it in years!!!



Then we went to a baby shower for a NEW baby girl named Bailey Kate.  My longtime Bff Ashley is expecting Bailey to arrive in a few weeks....and bless her heart she was about to pop!!!



Essie and Ashley's little one Adalyn had a blast playing together! Even though they are almost the same size Adalyn is a year older than Essie!!!






And finally tomorrow is the beginning of a NEW school year so I need to hop off here and get stuff ready! Tomorrow is Essie's first day back to daycare...I'm a lil nervouse about how she will do! She's been spoiled with having both mommy and daddy all summer!!! Wish us all luck tomorrow! :)

But before I go...here is a video of Essie dancing! I received a text from my friend Mandi that plays music and as soon as I opened it Essie started dancing away!!! I had to keep opening it over and over!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Randi! Love the new 'do. I don't mean to be nosey, but how is Travis doing with the job hunt? I hope he has a lead on a new job and you and your family won't have to move.

Jennifer said...

Oh I love the new hair do!! It's adorable on you hmmm thinking I might like this hair do for me too :) Essie is tooo cute dancing in that high chair! She has such a spunky personality. Good luck with the new school year and let us know how Essie does on her first day back as well.

Natalie K said...

Just wanted to say I love your new hair do...it looks awesome on you! My daughter (born same day) loved watching Essie dance...lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails