Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One Year Ago Today...

One year ago today I posted this....


We had just gone to our 2nd OB appointment and I was 9 weeks along. Essie was the size of a grape....but back then she was only known as "bean".

At that appointment we heart her heartbeat and it was 173 beats per minute. That was my first inclination that we were having a girl. I will admit now that I secretly hoped for a girl all along but didn't want to get my hopes up so I convinced myself we were having a boy.
Boy our life sure has changed in one year! Our little one is no longer a "bean" or a "grape". She is the center of our world. And our world has been taken over by hairbows, rhinestones, and all things pink. Wow...one year ago today I had NO idea the wonderful gift God would give me. No idea what was coming my way....


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails