Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dum, dum, da, dum...

So... Friday we all took off work/daycare so we could hit the road to start our trek across the state for Sarah & Matthew's Wedding.





I had a hair appointment that morning.  This is me before...



And me after...I was expecting a lot more blonde but I got alot of brunette in there!

As soon as I got done we hit the road headin for Batesville so we could drop all the kiddos off at Nana & Pa's house! (I'll post pics from Essie's stay later!)




Then Travis and I hit the road headin toward Eureka Springs!  I've grown so used to the flatlands that I got very carsick on the way down there.  We rolled into town around 6ish that night and headed straight to a cabin for rehearsal dinner.  The roads were soooo steep and curvy I'm pretty sure we saw a deer with hiking boots and a walking stick! HA!  We got stuck on a hill and the leaves and liked to never got out. 


After the dinner of bbq  we headed over to another cabin to help wrap some favors for them.  We got to our hotel around 10:30 that night!  We were so exhausted!

Saturday morning we got up, ate breakfast, and took pics of the girls getting ready.  Then we ran to pick up the flowers and headed over to Thorncrown Chapel.  It was so breathtakingly beautiful!  Travis managed to lock the keys in the Jeep so we had to call a locksmith from another town to come open it for us.  $55 and 1 hour later we were good to go.  The ceremony was just beautiful!  Here are a few pics from the ceremony, etc.  (I'll do a seperate post on it later!)























Then the rehearsal was back at the hotel and we had such a good time!  We ended up taking almost 1,000 pics between the two of us...they turned out pretty decent and we survived! 

That night Travis surprised me with an executive suite at a local hotel and it was so nice to just relax.  We ate dinner at a place called "Sparky's" and it was amazingly good!

This morning we headed back to Batesville to pick up our lil one!  We were so excited to see her and glad to be home!!! 

2 comments:

Φιλιώ said...

I love your blog!! I'm Filio from Greece..if you want send me your mail ...to invite you to my private family blog... I have a daughter too...

Anonymous said...

I am in Greece also and love your blog too-love the picture of just you and your man with you still in your house coat at the wedding----my friends and I view you now too

Related Posts with Thumbnails