Monday, November 16, 2009

Morning with Mommy & an addiction out of control...

Today Essie and I stayed home..I've been under the weather and Mrs. Deena had a doctor appointment this morning so we got to hang out! She woke up at her normal time (she's too scheduled) and we got up and had the BEST time! She is in the best mood in the mornings! We played in her room for over an hour. We worked on sitting up and rolling over. She loved this jingle bell rattle!





After eating peaches and cereal, my little DIVA took a nap!



At lunch I took Essie to Deena's and ran to hobby lobby. I bought all kinds of ornaments for our tree! Then I met Travis for lunch at our favorite place! It was sooo good.


Then I came home and took advantage of my few free hours and cleaned. I thought I would share my addiction with the world...Allison, this is for you. Here are Essie's 3 bowholders that we are about to outgrow.

Bowholder #1 (holds all her flowers/feathers/tutu/pompom bows)


Bowholder #2 (holds all her "mini" bows)


Bowholder #3 (holds her larger bows, sets, and barettes)


And I must admit...after the contest began I did buy a few more bows (on a 99 cent sale at Dillards!) so we are currently at 114...oh geez. I'm so ashamed...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails