Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Twinkies and stats

First of all...I would just like to state that if you feel the need to post an anonymous comment on my blog, please do not post hateful/hurtful things.  I have considered completely blocking anonymous comments, however I do receive so many nice ones that I'm not going to let one or two bad seeds ruin it for everyone!  If you feel the need to be hateful...please go somewhere else!  For those of you who post positive things....keep 'em coming!  I LOVE them and they make my day! 

Anyway...now on to our busy day!  I helped host a baby shower for a friend/co-worker Beth who is having TWIN girls!  Beth and I both suffered losses last year at the same time and she had previously suffered a loss so this was a very special baby shower.  Her girls are going to be named Berkley & Londyn.  How cute?! Anyway we had a "Twinkie" themed shower! We had a bunch of twinkie desserts. I will try to post the recipes for mine on my blog later!  Here are a few pics of some of the decor...I did not get to actually attend the shower since I had to leave early to take EC to her doctor appointment. 






So Essie had her 4 month check up today.  She was such a HAM for the doctor...she cracked us up the whole time!  She pulled out all her tricks and was so pleasant. 

She weighed 14 pounds 2 ounces...exactly double her birth weight!  She measured  24 inches.  She is in the 15th percentile for height (down from 75%), 40th percentile for weight (so she's NOT chunky...miss anonymous!), and 70th percentile for head size.  The doctor said she looked just great!





Then it was the not so fun time...shots.  He was sooo good.  She only cried for about 5 seconds and then was just fine!  Such a big girl!

Then tonite she got to try bananas for the first time! Woohoo!  She LOVED those bananas! She ate and ate and ate and wanted more.  She was so sad to see her bowl empty!


Also we found this AMAZING all natural, machine washable doll at Walmart! She loves it...snuggles it and loved on it all the time!  You can find them here

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the picture where Essie is having her head measured. Her expression is hilarious!

Jane B said...

she is such a happy baby. love all the pictures...

The Stallings said...

Who could look at that adorable face and say anything mean?? And chunky...are you kidding??? Mason has always been in the 90% percentile, and we call that healthy!! She is just precious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails