Thursday, November 19, 2009

good morning...

So my morning started with this....



yes.  I rammed my Jeep into Travis' truck this morning while backing out of the driveway.  He was parked in the middle of the driveway rather than in his normal spot.  My backup sensor didn't even beep until I had already hit him.  My bumper is detached and is jacked up.  Travis' truck has a crack in the front.  Our estimate to fix just my jeep...$1600. 

Then when I got out to check the damage I slid in the mud and ruined my red toms. :(

So I head on to work and a Tahoe runs me off the road by crossing the center line.  And then not even a half mile down the road a black lab ran out in front of me and I had to slam my brakes on!!!  By the time I got to work I was in tears!  Not a good morning!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails