Thursday, November 12, 2009

800th

This is my 800th post!  That's amazing to me!  I've been keeping this blog for a couple years now and it's really been a nice way to meet people and allow family and friends to keep up with us!  I also love to go back and see what all has happened over the past few years!

I just want to THANK everyone for all the wonderful comments I've recieved lately!  It really does make my day to read those!  I also like to finally hear from all you "lurkers" out there! 

Just a few things:
Essie this morning "ready" for daycare and then leaving in her pjs.




Essie at daycare asleep with her hands over her eyes...how sweet is that?



And then Essie this evening...yes..she is QUEEN of this crib! And we were being silly together!





We have a majorly busy weekend ahead of us so you may not hear from us until Sunday....our wonderful friends Sarah and Matthew are getting MARRIED this weekend!  We are so excited but will be traveling a lot!  Travis and I are also going to be their "photographers".  I put that in quotations since we are FAR from photographers!  But we will try our best! I promise to post a ton of pics as soon as I can!  I hope everyone has a great, relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

Jane B said...

Love all the pictures. The pink shoes are so cute...Have fun this weekend and be careful. I want to see all the wedding pictures! I know it will be beautiful! You are going to miss the Thanksgiving lunch chaos today at school! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails