Tuesday, June 15, 2010

organization tuesday!

First of all...we always put Essie in our bed in the mornings when she wakes up.  We love just laying there and listening to her talk. This usually doesn't last long until she's trying to escape and get the day started.  This morning she was soooo cuddly and she just wedged herself down and laid her head on her daddy's leg and fell sound asleep.  It didn't hurt that I was massaging her feet! 

So I got up and did some laundry and worked on some bday stuff and made breakfast.  I made Essie some cinnamon and banana pancakes and she was VERY EXCITED about it.  She loved it!






Then she and I got busy on cleaning our master bedroom and bathroom.  I disinfectd everything, vacuumed, mopped,  etc.I even cleaned out our bathroom cabinet and got rid of a bunch of old lotions, etc.  Essie loved helping with the dusting...and don't worry, it was a clean dust rag.



I also organized our pantry, essie's drawer, our tupperware drawer, and my baking pans, etc.





Then daddy put up our new "redneck pool".  We got this on 50% off a lil while back.  It was really cold but such a relief since it's scorching outside!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails