Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I think Travis had a very nice 1st Father's Day!  We went to breakfast this morning with my parents and then took a nice loooong nap this afternoon!

Essie got Travis a little photobook that told him everything she loved about him (I forgot to take a pic of it).  I got him this really cute keychain that I had made for him.  I found a lady on etsy who takes hospital footprints and makes jewelry.  So after like a thousand emails later she made this lovely dogtag keychain for me!  Those are Essie's actual footprints at birth! (reduced small of course)

And the back says Daddy and her birthdate since that's the day he became a daddy!

This evening we took Trav to dinner and out for icecream.  We let Essie go to town on the icecream and she ate an entire kids scoop! She was covered!

Then we ran to walmart to get some balloons for Essie's birthday pics tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

cute key chain. Glad T had a super 1rst Father's Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails