Sunday, June 27, 2010

Long time no blog....

Wow...I guess I took an unintentional bloggy break!  We are out of town again...this makes the fourth weekend in the past 5 weeks.  As I mentioned before we are helping Travis' parents renovate their old house.  So that's what we have been doing this past weekend as well. We got in Friday afternoon and Essie's cousin Haley was at my parents house as well.  EC and Haley had a blast. Haley started pulling E around on this blanket and she would just cackle...it was soooo cute!


Then Saturday we had TWO parties to go to.  First was my Aunt Tammy's workshop party.  My aunt Tammy has downs syndrome and works at local "workshop" along with lots of other people with varying disabilities.  They have these huge blowout parties for them several times a year and it's such a blast! You wouldn't believe the dancing!  So we went and of course our little dancing queen had a blast!

Then right next door at the park was my bff Julie's little girl's bday! Jadelyn was turning NINE! Unbelievable! They had a "glow party".  It was the neatest party theme I've seen! They had glow in the dark cups, straws, rings, necklaces, sunglasses, etc.  It worked out great since it wasn't scorching hot! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails