Wednesday, June 30, 2010

51 Weeks, etc.

Look who is 51 Weeks old today! And we have only one more of these to take before her birthday! (a week from tomorrow!) It's just gone too fast! 


This is what we were doing one year ago today...it was our due date.  We would wait a whole nother week for her to arrive in fact!

Oh but was she worth the wait! 

Essie Claire you are such a mess right now! I would need a novel to keep up with everything you are doing new these days.  Your favorite saying right now is "OH BABY!"  you say this when you are excited or realllly want something.  You point and say "baby" when you want something and you gasp the loudest gasp when you see something exciting.  You say "Hi" to everyone we pass at walmart and it never ceases to surprise me who will stop and talk to you when you do this! You are a charmer.  However by far my favorite thing you are doing these days is saying your name.  You say "e-EEEE".  You dont say your s sounds very well.  You will put a towel or blankie over your head and say "where's e-EEEEE".  Oh how it tickles me! You will be one year old in a little over a week and I just cannot believe it! Your fav thing to do right now is empty things...like you did with your laundry baskets today!!! What a messssss!


In other news...I went to the MIDNIGHT release  of Eclipse last night.  I met up with a bunch of girls at IHOP at 10 and then we ran over to the theatre.  They were showing "Eclipse" on all 16 screen of the theatre and midnight and every single seat was sold out in advance.  The lines for popcorn and bathrooms were rediculous! We got there an hour early and had to sit in the 2nd row from the screen.....not ideal! It was a blast though and the movie was amazingly good!  I got in at 2:30 this morning...I can't remember the last time I got home that late! 



Needless to say we took a long nap today and ran errands.  Then I met the girls again (with some new additions) at O'Charleys for dinner and then we headed over to see ECLIPSE again! Yes I've seen it twice...but there were two different groups of girls who wanted to go.  And I will say that Travis and I may even go back to see it later!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails