Monday, June 28, 2010

Home...and elmo!

This morning we loaded up the car and headed home....I thought this was soooo sweet!

Then this afternoon Essie had a HOT DATE with her favorite RED, FURRY MAN!!! Tonight was Elmo night at Chickfila!!!!  
She loved it! She gave Elmo and Pooh a high five and grabbed Tigger by the nose! ha!  And Travis and I used some coupons and had dinner for 6 bucks!




Then Trav had to run to lowes so he dropped E and I off at Kohls to browse while she shopped in man land.  I found this cookbook that I've been wanting soooo bad.  It was only 5 bucks and it's filled with all these great ways to hide veggies and fruits in your kids food! I am sooo pumped. 



Then we stopped by the park so E could swing and play some! She threw a HUGE fit when we left! She wanted to stay!



And I just had to share this lovely pic of our mosquito covered Jeep from all our trips to batesville lately!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are some good recipes in that book! The boys never know what I'm hiding. I only tell them after they eat it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails