Sunday, January 3, 2010

Where's the SNOW!!??

So...everyone around us is bragging about all this snow they are getting...my only question is WHERE IS OUR SNOW???  I woke up in the middle of the night and peeked out and nothing...but this is what my parents got at their house in Batesville...




When we got up this morning it was spitting the teeniest tiniest flakes you've ever seen....but still since then...nothing!  Oh how I'd love a big blanket of snow...so that I can stay home with my little snowflake.



We braved the cold this morning to make a run to wm to get a few essentials and have holed up in the house for the rest of the day.




Essie of course has played in her room ALL DAY and as usualy Maggie is not too far away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos of your parents home are gorgeous and would make a neat Christmas card for 2010.

Little miss is growing fast, sleeping in her own room. She obviously likes playing in her room and the puppies like it also.

luv,"aunt rosie"

Jennifer said...

Essie looks so warm & cozy wrapped up in her blanket.

Related Posts with Thumbnails