Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Essie's favorite shopping places!

I get asked all the time where I get Essie's clothes. And honestly the answer is consignment! I get probably 75% of her stuff at consignment stores or events. I HARDLY EVER pay full price for anything! Seriously! But when I do go shopping either online or instore these are my favorites:
Online:

In store:

  • Target! I love target's clothes!
  • TJ Maxx...I love scouring there and trying to find really unique things!
  • Old Navy...I love their baby lines!
  • Gymboree...I don't shop there much (we don't have one local...but I have shopped online a few times).
  • KiddlyToes(a local store where I get shoes and bows)

1 comment:

Allison said...

We need to swap favorite etsy sellers! I love etsy for bows too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails