Wednesday, January 14, 2009

too cute

Yesterday I was walking my students down the hall when one little girl looks up at me and asks this question...


Student: "Mrs. House, was you real skinny when you first worked here?"


Me: "Uh, No. Why?"


Student: "Cuz in that picture back there you look real skinny when you was working here."


Me (curious now): "What picture?"


The student takes me by the hand and walks me over to this picture that is hanging in the hallway...
Yes, that picture is from "The Office" party I held in September. Yes, it hangs proudly in the hallway at school. And Yes, that is my head photoshopped onto Pam's real skinny body along with several other teacher's heads photoshopped onto men's bodies. Ha! :)
My response to the student :"Why, yes. Yes I was" :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails