Thursday, January 1, 2009

Strange...very strange.

Last night I talked Travis into rubbing some lotion on my tummy...you know to prevent those inevitable stretch marks. When he got to my lower stomach we both paused and said "Whoa". I haven't been paying too much attention to my growing tummy. I'm still in regular clothes, haven't noticed much difference in looks. But to feel it is a different story. Travis just couldn't get over how hard it was...I on the other hand couldn't believe this foreign feeling. It was so strange to feel him rub over something that wasn't there before. It was strange...very strange. I'm in complete awe of it now. How amazing is pregnancy? To know that there is a little lemon sized kiddo rolling around in there.

Other than that, we watched a really rediculously stupid movie last night and I fell asleep at 11:30. I tried really hard to stay awake but just couldn't do it. I did see the ball drop in NYC at 11:00 so I guess that counts for something.

I've been battling this sinus/ear stuff for several days now. I'm predicting this will be an ongoing thing from now on. I've had a serious earache/sinus headache on and off for 3 days so I've been pretty worthless at times. I've not accomplished half of what I wanted to over Christmas break. However, we did spend this evening taking down all our Christmas decorations. I am so relieved to have my house back in order!

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your pregnancy! Hearing you refer to every detail makes me miss it! Enjoy it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails