Tuesday, January 20, 2009

17 Weeks




Essie Claire is now the size of a turnip...even though she looked much bigger in the ultrasound. She is a very active little girl...I can't wait to feel those little movements! My appointment went well yesterday. I had gained NEGATIVE 7 pounds (yes I lost weight this time)...all due to my lovely digestive issues.
I have not gone out and went shopping crazy. Last night we had to run to Target to get a shower gift and I picked up 3 pairs of Baby Legs that were marked 50% off. Then today I must admit I did order this cute little bubble outfit from Gymboree. I also ordered some hairbows that were marked down to $1.50 and some zebra prints socks that were also on clearance! So in my opinion, I have been quite restrained.


I wore this shirt today to announce our good news. By the way, my students did not let me get in the door before hounding me to find out the news. (no, they did not read the shirt) When I told them it is a girl, they let out the loudest shriek of excitement. I wish I had a camera to capture that! It was really cute! My witty principal also sent out this creative email that I thought so was cute I just had to share:
Yippee, Hooray, we finally know
What Randi and Travis will be bringing home!
If you, too, would like to check your bet
Look no further than Randi's chest!
Congratulations, Randi! We love you and are just tickled........;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails