Sunday, January 11, 2009

Decisions, decisions!

I am at a point now where I'm stressed to make decisions about the nursery. We find out the gender in a week and I want to get started right away so I'm wanting to have a plan for either one so I know where to start from. I've been researching baby bedding for months...even before we were pregnant. I cannot find anything that I'm extremely happy with. So we're going to have our friend Lori make the bedding custom for us. We just have to find the fabric. Not easily done. I've spent days looking at fabric online...nothing. Yesterday we went to a local store and found several options that we liked. That was a huge relief. We definitely have a direction for the boy room. Not so much for the girl room. I'm torn between two different styles and Travis and I rarely agree on girl fabric. He loves the chocolate brown/pink combo and I'm so over it. I want something different and unique...he wants typical, store bought. Hmmm we'll have to fight that one out if it's a girl. But the good news is, we do agree on our boy's room design.

We have also officially picked out our baby names. We've had our boy name for a very long time but have had difficulty with the girl name. But we've finally agreed on both names & we'll announce those after the appointment when we find out who Bean is! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails