Monday, January 19, 2009

It's a....................







Well...after 20 minutes of looking and trying to get Bean to cooperate we finally heard the words that we've so anxiously waited for the past 4 months. It's a.................Girl!!! We were so shocked...I was so expecting to hear boy. In fact I called her "he" the entire time. The tech stopped on her "part" and drew a line to it. I said "oh, it's a boy". "NO, she said, and typed "GIRL" on the screen. I couldn't even get the word out...I was just so filled with emotion. The second picture is of when she first told us. Just look at daddy's face in the third picture. He just smiled and smiled the entire time. It was so good to have everyone there to see her. She was really active the entire time and kicked her head back, sucked her hand, and really gave us a show. Here are a few of the latest pictures of our little girl.









4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats!!!!! How exciting. Now the fun time really starts. Buying, Buying, Buying!

Amy Barrett said...

Congratulations! Woo hoo! Girls are soooo much fun! I guessed it right!!!!

Were all those people in there with you during the ultrasound? Oh my!!

Cunningham's Chaos said...

Now we can go pink Crazy!

Ashley said...

Yeaaa! Can't wait to have our first play date.

Related Posts with Thumbnails