Saturday, January 10, 2009

Couch Potatoes


This evening Tucker was my couch companion. He will sit and calmly watch Animal Planet for hours on end. I had left it on in the bedroom the other day while I did things in other rooms. I was shocked to see Tucker sitting on the edge of the bed watching it intensely rather than following me from room to room. It's so funny to see him so interested in tv! He'll watch it as long as it has dogs or cats on it! Tonight we flipped it over their briefly and he was immediately hooked again. Travis snapped a few pics of me and Tuck as he was enthralled in it. Also, check out that preggo belly there...it really has seemed to pop out recently!

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

I changed my onesie blog description because there is no one out there that is more perfect for that shirt than you!!! Your dogs need some too! ha!

cute prego belly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails