Sunday, January 18, 2009

Less than one day...


Less than one day to go until we find out who this little Bean is!!! I have no idea of what to expect. I've flip-flopped back and forth so many times. I've called Bean a "he" for the most part but I truly have no inclination as to what we're going to hear tomorrow. My parents & niece Haley are coming down as well as Travis' parents. So we will have an ultrasound room filled with excited folks. I just pray Bean cooperates and gives us a clear view of his/her "parts". :) I promise to post the big news tomorrow!

2 comments:

Cunningham's Chaos said...

Call me as soon as you get out of the office. I will be waiting to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

Let me know...I have been thinking about it all weekend! Have a wonderful day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails