Saturday, February 19, 2011

what a weeeeeeek.


Wow. That's about all I can say about this past week. It was so jam packed with activities that I can barely remember it! I had Valentine's Day (with party at school), our big local consignment sale (which I had to drop stuff off at, shop at twice, and work at for 12 hours), Kindermusik, parent teacher conferences, and a campout day at school. My mom came up to keep Essie during my pt conferences and during the time I had to work at the consignment sale.

So to review....Thursday Sam came over to play with essie while I was at school because his momma came to shop consigment. My mom had two wild toddlers on her hands...









Friday...daddy came home!!!






And today I had to work at the consignment sale and then we went to lunch at our fav sushi place and to the mall so I could spend some of my birthday money!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails