Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friday & Saturday

Friday right as school got out it started to sleet, snow, and freezing rain.  It continued on all night pretty much.  Essie wanted to see the "no" so we went out before it got dark. She didn't want to come inside.





We bribed her with a donut so she decided to come on in...




Then she drug all her babies into the living room and had me lay her blankie down.  She laid them all out, moved them, laid them out again.  She repeated this over and over for hours.




This morning I pulled her table into the living room so she could color.  She really thought that was neat and sat at her table for the longest time.


I've spent 3-4 hours today baking cookies for Valentine orders...by the time I was done my kitchen and I were covered in flour! I'll post a few pics later of the finished cookies!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails