Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day & Kindermusik

Yesterday was one of the most exhausting days ever for me.  We had our valentine party at school...





and I dropped off 3 tubs of clothes at popsicles (which took over an hour). Then Essie and I went to the mall so she could build a bear...she chose this wolf "Howl" as she called it!



By the time I got home I could barely walk I was so tired.  We had such a rough night after that...Essie was wild and the dogs kept me up and down all.  Needless to say it was not my "ideal" valentine's day.

Today it was so gorgeous outside Essie played outside with chalk and looked super cute in her cowgirl outfit!





Then my mom came up and went to Kindermusik with us...she was able to take some super cute pics of Essie while we were there!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails