Monday, August 25, 2008

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!




Travis and I just found out that we're having a baby! We found out last Thursday night and we were quite surprised. We are both so excited...I don't think I've quit smiling yet.


How we found out:
I was at work talking with some girls that I was late yet my pregnancy test kept coming up negative. They said to get one of those EPT ones that say "pregnant" or "not pregnant". So I did just that when we went grocery shopping that night at walmart. I took it before we even unloaded groceries. I called Travis into the bathroom to watch the hourglass flash while we waited the 3 minutes. A few seconds later it popped up "pregnant". I immediately broke into sobs of joy. Travis kept saying "it's not done, it's not done, it's not been 3 minutes!". He was in complete shock. After we recovered, we ran some errands to get stuff to tell our parents! (I'll post more on that later!)
How it happened:
We figure this magnificent occurance happened during our vacation in Nashville. That was the only time we "relaxed" on our preventative measures! So that dates me about 4-5 weeks! That means I will be due in late April or early May.

12 comments:

Sebastiano Calanna said...

congratulations ^_^

Theron's Mom said...

Congratulations!!! Courtney had to phone and tell me she just looked at your blog and found out! We are excited for you. . .

Emily_Ann said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! And you just thought you were finished with that house! lol

Haley said...

YEA!!!! I just posted on myspace too but here's another CONGRATS!!!!

Allison said...

Congrats Randi!! That is so exciting!!

H.T. said...

I've never met you, but Congratulations!! May God bless and watch over you and your pregnancy.

Cunningham's Chaos said...

Yay!

Dana said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats Randi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

I am so happy for you guys!! We moved into our new house and immediately got pregnant with Faith! I think it is that huge burden lifted from building a house makes you fertile!!

Creekmore's said...

The girls told me tonight at the meeting. I'm so excited for you guys!

Amy Barrett said...

I am super super excited! I can't wait to start making you stuff. woo hoo! ...and 8 pregnant girls in your school, you should sell that water!!! yay!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I know you guys are so excited!

Related Posts with Thumbnails