Friday, August 15, 2008

Couples Bunko!





Tonight Travis and I hosted couples bunko at our house. We usually miss couples bunko because it's in December and we're traveling. So I was so excited to get to participate this year since we did it early. It's so different and so much fun with the guys around...they are so competitive! Maggie and Tucker loved having everyone here. Maggie was convinced she was going to play along with us or at least get some snacks off the tables! We also had a potluck with waaay too much food! I think this had to be my favorite bunko ever! By the way I've found a calculator and a small yellow bowl. Let me know if one of these is yours!

3 comments:

Creekmore's said...

I knew it! I hopped on the computer b/c I knew you would have it posted already! We had a great time. Your house is beautiful.

Theron's Mom said...

Loved your house! We had a blast

Amy Barrett said...

I HATE that we missed it. WE didn't have a babysitter and I had a last minute order placed that I had to have finished that night! It looked like it was so much fun. I also hate that I missed seeing your beautiful house!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails