Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Complications

First of all, thank you all for all the well wishes and thoughts. Unfortunately last night I began to spot. The bleeding increased throughout the night and I began to cramp. I went to my regular doctor today to have bloodwork done to check my hormone levels. I will go to the OB and have it run again on Friday to compare. My doctor also did a physical exam and said that it looked to him like I was having a miscarriage. However, we will not know for sure until later this week. Travis and I ask that you keep us in your thoughts and prayers during this time.

3 comments:

H.T. said...

Praying for God's will for your family and comfort as you trust in Him.

Allison said...

Huge prayers!! I've known people that this has happened to, and then they were fine and they didn't miscarry! Stay strong!

beth b said...

love you houses! we are praying for you.. and my offer still stands. you need me.. you call me.. i'll be there in a flash.
beth and aaron

Related Posts with Thumbnails