Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fox Meadow Open House




Tonight was our open house. Our theme this year is "respect unites". It's a 60's theme so all the hallways and doors were decorated in tie dye and hippies. They also blared groovy tunes the entire time. I love open house...the kiddos are soooo excited about school. I had several kiddos ask me if they could start school tomorrow! Here is a pic of my hallway/door decorations, the awesome first grade teachers ( I love those girls), and my school supply covered desk.

4 comments:

beth b said...

dang your fast!!

Amy Barrett said...

I want to be a teacher..... We went to open house last night for Emma and I missed teaching soooo bad! IF you need anything this year, I would love to help out!!!!!

Allison said...

Those are all completely different new teachers, aren't they? Ok, well I guess it has been what 7 years or so since I was there. OH, and those flags look so cute!

Amy R said...

I love open house too! I am really excited for the kiddos to get back! Monday will be crazy, but fun! Hope you have a great year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails