Monday, January 14, 2008

American Gladiators


How great is it that American Gladiators is back on TV? We love it! Other than that, we met with our insurance guy today because we have to get builder's risk insurance before we can close on our loan. We also switched over our car and house insurance to Farmers because we will end up saving several hundred dollars a year. They have a great discount for teachers as well. The secretary there is a parent of one of my kiddos last year. She mentioned that her son missed being in my class and still talks about being in my class. It's nice to hear that sometimes...to know that I'm actually making an impact on these kids. I sometimes forget the influence and impact I have on my students. I try and ask myself "Am I being a teacher that I would have wanted in school?" Speaking of...here's a flashback pic of me on the first day of kindergarten in 1986!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails