Saturday, February 27, 2010

strawberry shortcake...

First of all...how stinkin' cute is Essie in this strawberry dress?  We got it for $3 at the Carter's Outlet last summer!

 After work Friday we headed out towards Pine Bluff...we had to stop by Benton to pick up Essie's new, handpainted Easter Bucket from WhimsyTin.

Travis' sister Tanya called and wanted to eat with us that night so after we picked up her Easter bucket we stopped in North Little Rock to eat...

And Essie was a ham for her Aunt Tanya!  She sure put on a show!  

Aunt Tanya let her try a lemon...it must have been really sour...

We finally rolled into Pine Bluff around 10 last night and we were exhausted!  But Essie's been busy showing off her new mad crawling skills!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love those tins! I saw them last year and I contacted the girl and she never emailed me back, so I kind of gave up on her!

Hope you had fun in PB! As much fun as you can have there! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails