Wednesday, February 17, 2010

32 Weeks...

Essie is 32 Weeks today!....

and today was the Popsicles Kids Consignment Sale! I got to shop extra early since I volunteered this time.  It was SUPER SUPER SUPER nice since there was only a handful of folks there (not shoulder to shoulder like usual).  I got to actually take my time and shop.  In the end I spent nearly 200 bucks but got all these clothes...

and these toys...

this ride on bumblebee usually retails for $80 and I got it for $15!


Here are just a few of my favorite things...


but my MOST favorite thing I found was these BABY TOMS! Oh how I've wanted to buy Essie some Toms but I've just not had the heart to spend that amount of money on baby shoes...but I found these today! I was SO EXCITED!  Now I'm excited to see how much I actually sell today! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh the fun you must have shopping for your little Essie!! You got some cute cute outfits there and those shoes are A dorable!

Anonymous said...

Some cute some ugly-Amy,Peggy & Sandra---Open comments don't always get you good reviews.three lunch hour office readers here in Texas.We love your blog,not always the clothes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails