Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow Day #1





Today was our first "snow" day of the year. It wasn't really a snow day...mostly an ice day. It looks like snow outside but it's pure ice. There's a thick glaze over everything. Our school Christmas party was cancelled for the second day in a row. It may be rescheduled for later in the week. So I have a kitchen filled with red velvet cupcakes, coffee punch, and wassail. I couldn't wait any longer to make the wassail so Travis and I went ahead and whipped it up. It made the house smell so good and it tastes sooooo amazing on this cold, ice covered day. They've already cancelled school tomorrow as well so I'll have "ice" day number 2 tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Cunningham's Chaos said...

ummmm! Coffee punch I must try some!

Related Posts with Thumbnails