Tuesday, December 30, 2008

14 Weeks


Yay! Second trimester...it really is a relief to get out of that scary 1st trimester. Our bean is now the size of a lemon (or as our baby book says, the size of my fist). It's really crazy how the size is becoming so tangible. I can now picture the size or hold it in my hand. Baby bean can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb!
We now have only 3 weeks til we find out the sex! January 19th is the big day! I dreamed last night that we went to the ultrasound and it was a boy. I was disappointed this morning to realize it was only a dream. I am so beyond ready to know this baby better. I know that being able to put a gender and name on it will make it so much easier. Besides that, I am ready to begin the nursery! I am such a planner at heart that I already feel so behind even thought we have 6 months left.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails