Monday, December 8, 2008

Snoop Doggie Dog



Maggie is our lil snoop. She can smell a toy from a mile away. The first Christmas we had her, she found her present under the tree and had it completely unwrapped by the time we got off work. So from now on we don't put her presents under the tree until the day of. We usually don't even bring them into the house. She can smell them even if they are wrapped in a bag, in the top of a closed closet. She will scratch and moan at the door until we have to either give up and give them to her or move them outside. This year, I thought we'd give it another try. So I brought her & Tucker's presents in and wrapped them. I left them in the dining room floor along with several other presents. Of course, Maggie immediately found it and began trying to open it. So while I distracted her (yes, this is necessary) Travis took the gift into the garage and hid it. Since then she has continuously snooped around the house looking for it. She has gone through every present in the house. I've found her under our big tree and our little tree several times today. She sniffs each and every present looking for it. I just hope we don't come home to a house full of opened presents tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

I love your black polka dotted wrapping paper!

Related Posts with Thumbnails