Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dining Room...check!



Our dining room is finally completely decorated! I love the bright colors I used in there...it really doesn't match the rest of the house but whatever. We also put the presents we bought for each other under this tree. All the gifts for friends and family are under the big tree in the living room. In about a week my school is having a progressive dinner/Christmas party. The dessert and gift exchange is going to be at our house so I'm in full gear trying to get things cleaned/decorated. The house has not been really cleaned in about 6 weeks since I've felt so bad. Now that I'm got a little more energy and am feeling a little better, I am trying hard to get it in shape before the 15th when I have a house-full of people! I've still got a lot of work to do!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails