Monday, November 17, 2008

'Tis the season...







Well we got our two trees decorated completely today. This white tree is in the dining room. I decorated it in funky girlie colors and love how it turned out. Travis is going to build a platform for it to sit on and then I'm putting a zebra print skirt under it-I'll post pictures later when it's done. This mammoth tree is the one in our living room. It's done in red and white this year. We are both pleased at how it turned out and are relieved it's done. It took two whole days almost to decorate that bad boy! Travis made me a nervous wreck climbing all over that ladder. I've gotta find a skirt for it-I might just use some white fabric and bunch it up since it's going to be covered in gifts anyway! :) Now I can't wait to decorate the rest of the house!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails