Tuesday, November 4, 2008

6 weeks


Our baby is now the size of a lentil. We've reached the 6 week mark which is when the lovely symptoms are supposed to settle in. I did have my first re-visit of lunch yesterday. Lovely! Tomorrow is our all important first ob appointment where we will do an ultrasound to check the viability of the pregnancy. I'm terrified to get bad news-I guess what happened before has jaded me a bit. But I'm excited to possibly see our lil' bean's heartbeat as well! Trav and I are just counting down the minutes to go to the doctor. The appointment is at 1:00 but will most likely take a long time since we'll have to do all the bloodwork and stuff as well. Be praying for us to recieve good news tomorrow!

1 comment:

Cunningham's Chaos said...

I will be thinking of you guys. Let me know how it goes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails