Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Meet Baby House




We had our first OB appointment this afternoon and I was really nervous all day about seeing his/her heartbeat during the ultrasound. But we did! It was the most amazing, breathtaking thing I've ever seen. That little blip was just a beating away! We saw the baby, the heartbeat, and even got to listen to the heartbeat which was incredible. Baby H.'s heartrate was 114 (it needed to be at least 100). Travis and I both got teary eyed during the ultrasound. It was the first time it felt real to either one of us. We are so blessed to have been given this gift. We were so excited to get to meet Baby H. for the first time!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Ok, I know this isn't really true - but based on the heartbeat I'm going with boy. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails