Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving



Travis and I just got back from visiting our parents for Thanksgiving. Pregnancy Brain took hold before we left apparently as I forgot my camera (I always have one on me at all times). When we got to Pine Bluff, Travis went to pull my camera out of my purse and all he found was the empty case. So we went down to Pine Bluff Wednesday & Thursday night. We had a great time visiting with Travis' family down there. Then we went to Batesville Friday night to my parents house. We got to eat the big dinner again and played several games. Maggie and Tucker CRASHED as soon as we got home and haven't moved since. It wears them out terribly. Had I not slept on the way home, I would've crashed too. So now we have laundry to do, Christmas light to hang, and the house to clean.

One thing that I am very thankful for is that most of my preggo symptoms are getting better. The nausea has begun to subside and the tiredness is slowly getting better. The worst thing right now has to be my sinuses. I have had TERRIBLE sinuses my whole life and they have been awful this entire pregnancy so far. They constantly drain so I am constantly coughing. I have coughed so hard recently that I've pulled that muscle that connects to my ribs. So it hurts really bad when I move or breathe. But other than that I'm feeling pretty good!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails