Monday, November 10, 2008

Ahhh, relief. Well sort of.


Okay, the nausea has kicked in full force today. So far it's been off and on & nothing too bad. Today I felt pretty icky for the most part...I feel like I'm just trying to keep my head above water while teaching. I had heard that peppermints help with nausea so my wonderful hubbie brought me a bag of peppermints today at work. I was skeptical...but it actually did work a little bit. It's no miracle cure by any means but it did give me some relief. We had a Chili Supper and Math & Science night at school today so I'm just now getting home. I'm pretty much whooped and ready for bed. These long workdays are rough! But as odd as it may be...I am so thankful for these pregnancy symptoms. The exhaustion, nausea, sore boobies. Give it all to me if that's what it takes to get this little one growin and healthy!

3 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

ginger is supposed to be good for nausea too. Try Ginger Snaps (cookies).

Anonymous said...

Also if you will take ginger root. You can buy it at Wal-Mart. That is what I have taken and it seems to work.

Creekmore's said...

Ginger really does work. I hated Ginger Snap cookies, but Ginger Ale (that actually has ginger in it) and some other things with Ginger work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails