Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ten things Tuesday...

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday
Today I am thankful for:
1. My husband. He has really stepped up and taken initiatives to get his house done. He's even getting up at 5:45 each morning to go into work early so he can work a 10 hour day and have one day off a week. Anyone who knows Travis realizes how big of a feat this is considering how much of a "not morning" person he is! He is also an incredibly skilled craftsman. He has made several key things in our house and he astounds me with this talent!

2.That we are in the final stretch of this house thing...we can see the finish line!

3. For summer break. It allows me to catch up on so many things. I only wish I had access to my scrapbook supplies so I can work on that as well!

4. For Tucker who snuggles me whenever I sit down. He is always in my lap! He has his head propped on the laptop right now as I type. :)

5. For my bunco group. I love meeting with those girls every month for an evening of fun! What a great bunch! This Friday is our monthly bunco night and the theme is "make your own superhero". This should be interesting!

6. For the orders I've recieved for my letters! I have so much fun making them!

7. For the fact that there is a guy over at the new house right now putting in the tile shower while I sit here and type in the a/c.

8. For my pomegranite Tyler candle. It smells so good!

9. That it's getting closer to the final book "Breaking Dawn" in the Twilight series to be released! Only 38 more days until more Edward and Bella! I can't wait!

10. That I'm trying to plan a vacation for me and my hubbie for when the house is completed so we can get away and relax for once!

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

I love tyler candles too! They (and Yankee) are the best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails