Thursday, June 5, 2008

Nothing new...



There's not much going on with the house today. We went to Home Depot to pick up some shelving material. Travis took off work tomorrow (after I begged him for almost a week). So he will be putting the shelves in the closets so I can spray them. Then I will finish spraying the trim so I can roll paint the remainder of the rooms. My goal for the weekend is to get completely finished with painting so we don't have to clean out trays, rollers, and sprayers anymore!!! These are just a few random pics. One is of the double crown we had put in our bedroom, the other is of our widow boxes. We chose not to put a window sill (is that spelled correctly?)...rather just a frame. The reason being that in our last house, the dogs chewed on the window sills all the time.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails