Thursday, June 12, 2008

I HATE CREATIVE COUNTERTOPS

To all of you who read this and are planning on building...DO NOT USE CREATIVE COUNTERTOPS!!!!! We hired him to replace the top on a small single vanity with granite. It's been 9 weeks (yes, for a very small top). The guy who owns it NEVER answers the phone and is NEVER at his shop therefore, is impossible to get ahold of. I went by today to pick up the vanity top like I was supposed to and of course he wasn't there. So I sauntered on into the shop to see about it. It's the wrong color. He put a bright white top on it rather than the tropical brown we ordered and specified OVER THREE TIMES! I am unable to reach him as always and I cannot wait to rip him a new one. Again, I HATE CREATIVE COUNTERTOPS!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails