Monday, June 9, 2008

A new project...Spellbound



Thanks to Amy Barrett for getting the idea in my head of selling my letters on the side for extra money. I've decided to start doing just that...I'm going to be creating custom letters/words/names such as these. I am going to have a ton of different styles/themes to choose from and you just pick your style and words or names. The price is $5.00 a letter. they measure 10 inches high. Check out my other site... http://spellboundlettering.blogspot.com/ for more info. If you would like to order some lettering/words just let me know!

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

Ahhhhh!!! I am so happy to inspire you to do this!! THe letters are beautiful! I have been really busy lately and haven't gotten to check blogs so I am catching up. I love the letters!

I also love all the house stuff, lights, floors, cabinets, ... EVerything is awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails