Saturday, March 22, 2008

STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I don't think I've ever been under so much stress in my life! I've spent all of spring break packing and moving. While Travis has been at work I've been packing and moving pretty much all day and then we work until midnight once he gets home. I'm sick with a sinus/ear infection on top of that. Then today our concrete guys were supposed to come and prep our house so that the foundation can be poured. They were supposed to be there yesterday...didn't get to it....then supposed to be there first thing this morning. Of course they weren't. Travis and I tried all day to get a hold of them. The foundation has to be prepped so that it can be poured on Monday. We have about $5000 worth of concrete coming first thing Monday morning and we have to pay for it regardless if we use it or not. So we were pretty much panicked about it all day. Finally the guy calls me back all non-chalant around 5:00 this evening and promises to be there first thing tomorrow morning. I'll believe it when I see it. My parents came up today to help us get most of our stuff out of our house. We worked for hours and hours and are not even close to being finished. But we decided to quit for the day and go have a relaxing dinner. So we headed off to dinner at Chili's. An hour and a half later we finally left after having it out with the hostess, waitress, and 2 managers. We had to wait for over an hour for our food even though they claimed it was only 20 minutes. I won't go into anymore details other than that I will NEVER go back there! I am just very exhausted and disappointed in people in general today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better...I think it has to be.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails