Sunday, March 9, 2008

Packing, packing, packing...

Today I started packing some of our stuff. I've been working on my scrapbook room, the living room, closets, and our bedroom. I've gotten over 15 boxes packed already and have barely made a dent! Yikes! The dogs are a little stressed by the whole situation, they don't understand what's going on. Travis spent most of the day working at the lot getting the foundation ready for the plumber (who should come by tomorrow). We will find out tomorrow if the guy buying our house has been approved for his mortgage or not. His loan officer told me on Friday that he was 99.9% sure everything would be okay. So I feel pretty good about it. Once we get the go ahead, we will put a deposit down on the apartment (if we get it) and start moving ASAP!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails