Monday, March 10, 2008

SOLD!!!


Well we have finally sold our house... we will close at the end of this month. So we have about 3 weeks to find an apartment and move out! Fun times! It's so great, though, to be done with it and not have to worry about selling it! Thank God I have Spring Break next week...I was looking forward to a relaxing break, but I'm sure I'll be packing and moving now! Our plumber came today and laid the sewer lines. Next Travis has to repack all that dirt, we have the termite guy come and spray, and then the slab gets poured. Our goal is to have the slab poured by the end of this week. You know in our spare time of not trying to find a place to live!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Congrats!! :)

Amy Barrett said...

Yea!!! I am so happy for you!

Amy

Related Posts with Thumbnails