Saturday, March 8, 2008

Busy Day



Since we've started on our house, our weekends have been so busy. We are always running around taking care of errands. Today we bought our mirrors for our vanities (50% at Hobby Lobby!), shopped for new bedroom furniture, and took the doggies to get their hair done. While at the groomer I fell in LOVE with this puppy that she is fostering until she can find a home for. It's a black lab/cocker spaniel mix. He looks completely like a black lab except for he has the long cocker ears and the sad cocker eyes. He's soooo cute and sweet! I begged Travis to let me adopt him but he said no. I know we can't get him...especially since we are moving soon. But I can't help but love a little one like that! Anyone looking for a pup may need to check this one out...he's way too sweet! Here are a few pics of Maggie's new do, and the vanity mirror.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails