Saturday, December 1, 2007

Well...it's not broken!













Well I thought I had broken my elbow/forearm today. Travis and I were walking our lot this morning and when we were leaving I was stepping off our lot (it sits up high). My foot got caught in the silt fence and I fell hard onto the asphalt down below. I wasn't able to catch myself (I was holding my new camera) so all my weight went onto my forearms and my left elbow. (The camera is okay) It knocked the air out of me and scared me and Trav half to death! So we rushed home to look at it...I decided it was probably necessary to get it looked at. So off to the doctor for xrays. It's not broken...just bruised and raw. So they bandaged me up and gave me a tetannus shot. Yuck!
But on the other hand we did meet our soon-to-be new neighbors. They are our age...no kids...but they do have dogs. (Maggie and Tucker will love that!) She is...get this...a first grade teacher as well! We realized we know alot of the same people. We seem like we're going to be getting along just fine...I've always wanted neighbors that we could hang with! So now we are super dooper excited!
Here are a few pics of my elbow pre and post doctor appointment and the site of the accident. I fell right next to the sod rolls and the gas can. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails