Sunday, December 9, 2007

House Update

Well we showed our house for the third time today. We also had a lady look at it on Thursday night. She seemed very interested and even asked how to go about making an offer. So hopefully we will be moving out soon! That thought makes Travis groan. He really doesn't want to move twice and have to deal with a rental property. But we gotta do what we gotta do! I am pumped about selling this place. We've put so much work into it and it's nice to know that someone else will get to enjoy it.
I've also been busy making four batches of toffee today for Travis' current office and his old office. One of the things his old co-workers were upset about was that they would not get the toffee at Christmas like always. So he promised to uphold the tradition even after he left! I'm about to begin working on making my "Tacky" Christmas sweater. Next week at work we our having a "Tacky Christmas Holiday Wear" day. It's a competition to see who can wear the most hideous holiday wear (aka "teacher clothes") from head to toe that day. I'm excited...it's going to be so fun. I'll definitely post pics as soon as I can!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails